This year I had the pleasure of attending Global AppSec Amsterdam 2019, which is an amazing chance to learn about the newest, leading application security technology in the field.
- Working as a Business Analyst at SETL
- Making a change: Steve Walsh SETL’s COO offers insight into SETL’s core capabilities
- TORI Global – SETL.io Review
- Three Million Times More Electricity Needed For Bitcoin Network Than For A Permissioned System And Do Not Even Ask About Carbon Emissions
- When England Played Their Strengths…Almost
Automation awards blockchain BOSS CEO chairman CobaltFX compliance Computershare cybersecurity Deloitte Demo discovery disruption DLT ethereum Europas fintech funding GDPR growth ID2S internship IPSWICH IZNES KYC Manualtest MetroBank Noyer OpenCSD PostTrade PostTradeServices QAtester regulatory RTGS security SETL SETL_Labs settlements shareholders smartcontracts softwaretesting StackOverflow TechCrunch transactions